Decimated Designs is here to create things the world has never seen before. An original idea is precious and rare, and if you want to see ideas come to life then you're in the right place. Whether you are in need of someone to bring your designs off the page or develop concepts from the ground up, we want to work with you. Through our impeccable design process, a high level of craftsmanship, and the use of quality materials, we are able to get you the right price for your creation. Working with countless haunts, theaters, events, and films through the years, owner Kyle Pasciutti has designed, produced, fabricated, managed, acted, and oh so much more. Our years of experience working in the entertainment and haunted attraction industries tell us exactly what works in the trenches. We love challenging ourselves and continually expand our knowledge base and skill set to be able to undertake even bolder works. We are currently situated in Connecticut though travel is a large and welcome part of what we do and shipping is always an easy option. Thanks for stopping by! We hope you enjoy what you see here and don't hesitate to contact us for any reason.
Notable Credits & Clientele
- Zombie Charge
- Plan B Burger Bar
- Creative Concepts by Lisa
- The Fear Factory NJ
- Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus
- TLC's What Not To Wear
- Rubicon Publishing and Scholastic
- Vendor TransWorld's Halloween & Attractions Show 2013-2016
- Attendee IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) 2011-2016
- Winner Pro-Haunt Category Makeup Wars, National Haunters Convention 2012
- Pro Card Holder: Make-up Artist Magazine (gold)
- Pro Member: Bdellium Tools
- Donor: Don't Be A Monster 2015-2016
- "Episode 185 with Kyle and Cara of Decimated Designs!"
Opinions May Vary (10-02-15)
- "The Walking Dead: Decimated Designs"
Guys Nation (02-02-15)
- "Obstacle course runners meet the walking dead"
- "It Just Popped In There! The Making of a Stay Puft Costume"
Ghostbusters News (01-29-13)
- "Brookfield 'Shop of Horrors' daffy but fun"
News Times (11-11-09)